Hotel Management via RetailGraph
Today's Blog will tell you how RetailGraph is used for Hotels booking and billing.
To start with you have to create Products like
* Non AC Rooms
* AC Rooms
* Food items
In the Product Master as shown below , these will be Virtual Products.
In RetailGraph main Menu--> Master-->Others you will see the following screen where in you need to click on Accommodation Type.
In Accommodation type you can do the following entries:
- Click on New
- Enter Details Like Description ( Ex. = Non AC Room)
- Rate Hike By ( Hotels Overcharge on a Chips packet for which Retail price is INR 10/- )
- Round off factor if any
- Total no. of accommodation in this category of rooms
- The Prefix of the room for example if room no is AB 101 the AB is the Prefix.
- From and To : Tells about the rooms which are under this category.
- Product specific parameters can also be defined below and can set via Set Grid Layout
Once we create the Accommodation Type we can check Accommodation Layout which is in SALES MENU as shown below.
|MENU IN SALES|
Accommodation Layout provides information on different categories of rooms in the hotel and other features as shown below:
Advance Booking Option
Reservation Status (View All Bookings)
Today Booking: It will have details of rooms booked today and the a different color of the room which is booked OR occupied
It has options To Create Sales Challan for items ordered by the Guest in Room.
We can simply select the items ordered and save it as a sales Challan which can be later converted to invoice at the time Guests Checks Out.
Hope you have liked the blog and have understood how RetailGraph can work for Hotel Room Reservation at Front Desk of Hotels.
Please share your comments.
SoftWorld (India) Pvt. Ltd.
21, Sunder Market,
Near SMS Hospital, Jaipur-302004
Ph: +91-141-2577600 (5 Lines) * Fax: 2571882
Cust. Care Center: +91-141-2577603 (2 Lines)
Web : www.retailg.com
Images courtsey: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net
reference of some information: http://www.wikipedia.org/