RetailGraph Handles Job Work (Issue & Receive Material and Finished Goods)We all are familiar with RetailGraph's capabilities of handling single and multi store formats. As a Retail Management System RetailGraph offer retailers a complete POS solution for managing Inventory, Accounts, Reports, Promotion, and CRM etc.
It is equally suitable for Distribution, Wholesale business and works on Windows, Web and Android. But there is some thing more which it is capable of, this feature is of Job Works Handling.
Let us understand a little more about "Job Work" and where it is used
- the quantity of the product to be manufactured, built or fabricated
- the amount of raw material to be used, its price and amount
- the types of labor required, rate (per hour or per unit) and amount
- the machine utilization for each machine during the routing process, its rate and amount
RetailGraph is proud to associate itself with No.1 knitwear brand in India, covering the entire range of knitted garments from inner wear to casual wear.
With the capacity to produce over 700,000 pieces of finished goods made from the finest yarns which were sourced from across the globe. Its State of the art technology for dyeing and bleaching to maintain quality and minimize carbon foot prints.
|JOB WORKS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE BRAND|
First is the issue of purchase order and purchase invoice.
- Purchase Order is being raised in the software by Purchases Department.
- Receipt of Raw Material at Plant Gate.
- Security Check and Gate Entry
- Raw Material and Documents shared with Purchase Manager for checking purpose.
- Documents received by Accounts for making purchase invoice and taking Raw Material into stores stock.
|PROCESS AND WORK FLOW|
The above process describes the issues of material from one location to another location and receiving of material from one location to other.
The above process can be described in RetailGraph as follows.
|ISSUE MATERIAL FOR JOB WORKS|
|RECEIVE MATERIAL FOR JOB WORKS|
This way RetailGraph handles the issue of material from one location ( Dept.) to another and receiving semi-furnished and furnished material from other locations (Dept.)
Hope you have liked the blog and have understood how it handles the job works.
Please share your comments.
SoftWorld (India) Pvt. Ltd.
21, Sunder Market,
Near SMS Hospital, Jaipur-302004
Ph: +91-141-2577600 (5 Lines) * Fax: 2571882
Cust. Care Center: +91-141-2577603 (2 Lines)
Web : www.retailg.com
Images courtsey: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net
reference of some information: http://www.wikipedia.org/